In 2021, the cost of local SEO lies between pricing of $500 to $2000 depending on the needs of businesses.
This local SEO pricing range also varies based on the geographical location and competition level.
The pricing of my local SEO plan is $500 which is 100% transparent. This way businesses will exactly know what to expect in return for paying this price.
Moreover, in this blog, you will get to know more about the services that you will get when you pay for my local SEO pricing plans.
What’s included in My Local SEO Plan?
Following are some of the best local SEO services included in my local SEO plans.
1. Amazing Local SEO Agency Experience
- A leading SEO expert that fits your business needs
- 24/7 customer support including email and social media
2. On-Page Local SEO
- Local keyword research for top 10 services or products
- Meta title and descriptions for 10 keywords per location
- Locations added to website pages
3. Citation Management
- Claiming and managing citation on Google My Business
- Setup and optimization of Google My Business
- SEO optimized business details on GMB
- Address, phone number, website and hours of operation on GMB
- Linking social media on GMB
- Uploading 5 business images on GMB provided by the client
- Active citation on 10+ local websites
- Reporting of citations for all the locations
4. Review Management
- Notifications for social engagement and reviews on all social profiles
- Integration of top GMB reviews on the business website
5. Custom Reporting
- Bimonthly reporting calls
- Monthly local SEO reports including:
– Website visits from local networks
– Direction requests
– Trending and declining keywords
– Phone calls
– Profile views
– Google rankings for local searches
– Monthly reporting of local rankings
- Complete report with data for local locations
6. Local Website Pages
- Website pages for products or services for specific locations
- Local product or service pages optimization according to locations
7. Local Links
- Link building opportunities from sites in your local areas
- Local links will boost your local page rankings
8. Content Marketing
- Creating and posting blogs based on local search queries
- Blogs based on locations will also be posted as GMB local posts
How Much Pricing Should You Budget For Your Local SEO?
It is important to find the right balance between your sales goals and marketing budget to achieve success for your business.
You should have a rough idea of the budgets allocated for your local SEO campaigns and the results you will get from them.
However, several factors influence the pricing of local SEO. Some of the key factors are:
1. Competition in Your Industry
Competition is one of the biggest factors that affect the pricing of local SEO.
If you are in a highly competitive industry then you must invest a lot of money in local SEO.
In a highly competitive market you need more investment to outrank your local competitors because it will take more local:
- Relevant pages
Although, if you want to check how much competitive your industry is then you can type any local search term on the search engine.
Then if you observe that your local competitions have more than 15 local reviews then in this case you are in a highly competitive market.
2. Locations Your Business Have
The pricing of your local SEO campaigns will also vary based on the number of locations for your business.
If your business operates in multiple locations then you are expected to pay more for local SEO.
Now this will take more effort to build local links, create local pages and blogs for each location to rank on all of your locations.
As it requires more effort from your local SEO specialist you must pay more for multiple business locations.
3. Products or Services Your Business Have
The number of products or services your business offers also influences the pricing of local SEO.
If you have more than one product or service then you have to pay more for local SEO.
Because to rank each of your products or service on local maps you will need to work on more local keywords, blogs, pages, citations and links.
Hence, this will take more time and effort of your local SEO expert so the price of local SEO for multiple goods will be higher.
Importance of Local SEO in 2021
You must have used a search engine at least once in the past 24 hours or even in the last hour.
Maybe you must have found this blog post from the search engine.
The point here is that search engines have now become a part of our daily life.
In a day whenever we want information about something, we just type our problems on the search engines to find solutions for them within seconds.
Moreover, as search engines are becoming more popular, they are continuing to evolve with time.
As more people are looking for solutions to their problems, search engines are improving to give these users a better search experience.
Increase in Local Searches
People are searching for more local services on the search engine as a result of which local businesses are popping up on the top.
Thus, giving the users more relevant local search results.
Now if you are a local business you want to rank at the top of your local search queries.
This is the main reason why you should consider local SEO important for 2021.
Hence, investing in local SEO can help you in getting quality leads and sales in the long run.
Why Should You Consider Local SEO?
Do you see local search maps dominating the first page of the SERPs when you type in your desired keyword on the search engine?
Does your business offer products or services only for a specific location?
Is your competitor dominating your market on the local search listings?
If you have answered yes to anyone or all these questions then you must include a local SEO plan in your online marketing strategy.
This will be the only way you can outrank your competitors on the local search results.
Before choosing your local SEO plan and pricing you must first understand your target market.
Several businesses optimize their websites to show search engines that they are a local company.
Thus, optimizing your site according to local search algorithms will get you higher local search rankings.
The Best Local SEO Pricing for Your Business
Local SEO is important for your business if you want to increase the foot traffic and phone calls from customers to your physical location.
Furthermore, a complete local SEO plan based on local content, local links and local citations will boost your local map optimization.
The pricing of my local SEO plan starts from $500 per location.
I have also set tiers for local SEO plans so that you can choose the best one that matches your marketing budget and business goals.
All of my local SEO plans consists of local keyword research services, optimization of Google My Business, location management, citation management, local links and more.
Now that you have gone through this blog, you must have a really good idea of how much should you pay for local SEO in 2021.
I have discussed all the local SEO pricing for 2021 in detail in this post.
Finally, if you want to ask anything about my affordable local SEO services, just leave a comment below.
I will be more than happy to guide you about all the local SEO plans and pricing.
Lastly, if you want to get more updates on the latest local SEO strategies then you must subscribe to my blog.
The subscription form is just below in the footer section.
In the end, if you want my local SEO services then visit this page and hire me now.