You are reading the right post if you want to know how to outsource SEO in 2021.
Every online business these days knows the importance of SEO.
They also know that they should invest some of their time and attention in SEO.
But the reality here is quite different.
These businesses don’t have enough time to consider doing SEO themselves.
Therefore, businesses conclude that they can’t do SEO on their own.
And hence should outsource SEO marketing for prompt and accurate execution.
However, in this case, businesses still face issues in who should they call if they are willing to outsource SEO services.
Thus, in this blog post, I will guide all online business owners on how they can successfully outsource their SEO in 2021.
Also, you will get to know the basics and when should you outsource SEO to get the best possible results for your business.
Essentials of SEO Outsourcing
The concept of outsourcing SEO is a no-brainer.
You just need to find the right company or individual to outsource the SEO of your project.
Then that company or individual will be liable to look after the website’s technical aspects, conducting keyword research, writing and optimizing content and building links.
This way you must expect the authority of your website will increase, thus you will get ranked higher on SERPs.
Businesses commonly have 4 options when it comes to outsourcing their SEO.
These options are SEO contractors, freelancers, a full-service agency and an SEO outsourcing company.
We will discuss the pros and cons of all these options later on in the blog so make sure to keep reading this till the end.
When Should You Outsource Your SEO Service?
You should immediately outsource your SEO service if you are struggling to:
- Learn the basics, intermediate and advanced strategies of SEO
- Manage your time to work on SEO marketing
- Get the best results for your business in a quick time
- Perform the mandatory changes required during SEO
These are the most common instances when you should outsource your SEO marketing.
Benefits of Outsourcing SEO Service
Now as an online business owner you must be thinking of what are the benefits that you will be getting from outsourcing SEO.
These benefits can be more or less for you depending upon the service quality an agency or individual is providing.
- Saves time. Outsourcing your SEO will save time that you would be investing in learning SEO if you are doing it yourself. Moreover, the timeframe of getting the best results from SEO will be much more if you are doing it on your own.
- Getting the best results. If you outsourcing SEO then the chances of getting the best results will increase as your SEO provider would be an expert in the field.
- Skip learning SEO concepts. To get results from your SEO campaign you need to keep learning its concepts. This is because SEO is a vast domain and requires much more knowledge to become a pro. By outsourcing, you can save yourself from investing your time in learning.
- Focus on improving other services. If you have someone managing your SEO campaigns then you have all the time to focus on improving your service quality. Furthermore, you can also focus on expanding your business horizons at the same time.
- Get professional SEO reporting. Many SEO experts are also known for their reporting skills so if you outsource you don’t have to go through those big text documents. Your SEO partner will make those reports easy for you to understand if its adding value to your business.
- Experience progress faster. When you outsource SEO you will experience faster results for your business. This is because experts are known to maintain this service standard while any other person doing SEO will require more time.
3 Steps Framework To Outsource SEO
This is a fact that everyone executes SEO campaigns differently so you just can’t outsource single SEO tasks like content optimization, keyword research, etc.
However, I have created a simple 3 step framework that will define how to start with outsourcing.
Step 1. Create Protocols
Protocols mean that how tasks are performed completely from start to finish.
This is a basic practice of most of the Fortune 500 companies which is why you get the same product quality from them in any country.
Now here is a list of benefits you will get from creating protocols.
- Onboarding gets easier when you have protocols. This is now extremely beneficial as most of the agencies work differently than usual businesses so you will need to onboard them at regular intervals.
- Protocols assist in keeping agencies on record. If anyone takes a break from work then these protocols will help them in getting back on track.
- Get things done perfectly with protocols. As all the tasks are now documented in detail then the work will be done in an efficient and timely manner.
- These protocols will ease the complete process. Protocols you have made will eradicate the difficulties of the tasks.
Now it’s time to make protocols for all the tasks.
If you are still confused about how to do that then don’t worry, I will help you out.
You need to go through all the steps and then put them all in the document.
If you believe making protocols in the text is boring then you can also convert them into videos.
Step 2. Hire Agencies or Individuals
Once your protocols are ready and documented, you should look to hire SEO pros.
Hiring with protocols gets easier so you won’t be having trouble hiring the wrong agency.
You must also keep in mind that when you outsource SEO, you still need to keep track of the performance of that agency.
Therefore, you must make someone responsible for managing all that work.
However, if you are just starting with outsourcing then I recommend you to do that yourself.
Once this is done then you should be thinking about hiring.
For hiring, you first need to list the experience and skills required to perform the task.
Secondly, you must search for the best SEO outsourcing company and individuals on the internet.
Step 3. Monitor and Clarify
After going through steps 1 and 2 the last but the most crucial step is to monitor the performance of the agency.
You must also clear all your business needs to agencies or individuals you are hiring.
Thus by following this 3 steps framework you will outsource your SEO successfully.
Bonus Tip: 4 Best Options To Outsource SEO
There are 4 best options among which you should choose to outsource your SEO service.
SEO freelancers can get your SEO task done for you at the minimum cost that a full-service agency.
By hiring these freelancers you will get the freedom from learning SEO concepts and the time it will take you to implement these techniques on your SEO.
Thus, hiring a freelancer will cost less and will be more convenient for you.
On the flip side, we all know that the internet marketing industry is changing therefore it requires your freelancer to be updated with the most recent industry trends.
Now, this can be an issue if the freelancer you hire has obsolete knowledge and it might even get worse if applied to your project.
Hence, you should check the knowledge of freelancers before hiring.
You will now feel that working with a contractor is pretty much similar to working with a freelancer.
Although the relationship you will make with a contractor will be long-term as compared to that with a freelancer.
This is because freelancers usually take projects on specific occasions.
The only con of a contractor is that if your contractor has more than one client then you might not get your job done at times.
Instead of working with individuals, here you will be working with a complete SEO team.
Thus you will be able to interact with more people in the outsource SEO company as compared to a single freelancer.
As they work in teams, your project will be catered to by teams having multiple ideas and plans.
The only limitation of the SEO company is that they are only good at doing your SEO tasks.
If you need a complete website development or some task other than SEO then you might need to hire someone else.
4. Full-service Agency
A full-service SEO agency will offer all the services that SEO companies offer.
Plus, these agencies will also offer complete digital marketing, website design and development solutions.
This way you will be able to get all the tasks done by one agency.
Hence, the time it takes to complete all the tasks will be much faster.
Moreover, working with agencies means that you are not only working with SEO experts, you are working with skilled digital marketing pros.
These digital marketing pros will help you with social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, and many other marketing tasks.
Important Questions To Ask Before You Outsource SEO
You must ask some important questions from your SEO before you outsource the projects.
These questions are as follows:
- How long have you been working in this SEO industry?
- What are the results you have achieved so far for your clients?
- How much time do you need to show potential results?
- Do you offer any service other than SEO too?
- How will you report the performance of projects?
Asking these questions will help you in understanding the expertise and skills of the SEO expert.
Therefore, the process of outsourcing will get much easier then.
8 Tips for Outsourcing SEO Service Effectively
- Critically review the website optimization of your SEO
- Demand a custom proposal for your project from SEO
- Review the performance and portfolio of SEO
- Check their pricing plans
- Look for their online reviews
- Ask SEO about how they track website’s performance
- Understand how can SEO affect your business and marketing goals
- Ask SEO to implement SEO campaigns that align with brand identity
Bonus Tip: 5 Steps Process To Outsource SEO
- Set clear SEO marketing goals
- Find the best SEO agency or freelancer
- Set SEO marketing KPIs to measure performance
- Go through a detailed SEO service action plan
- Overview of the monthly performance of SEO service
Is SEO Outsourcing Worth It?
SEO is a marketing strategy that can boost your organic search performance and reputation.
Yes, it might get costly if you don’t do SEO yourself but you should also remember that an effective campaign is always better than an ineffective one.
SEO pros are more knowledgeable, efficient and committed to this type of marketing as compared to a business owner.
Therefore, outsourcing your SEO to the right agency or individual can bring the best results for your business in the least possible time.
In the end, if you think I have missed any sub-topic to cover in this post then comment below now.
Moreover, if you like reading it then share it with your friends and colleagues on social media.
You can also subscribe to my newsletter in the footer section below.
Lastly, if you are a business owner who wants to outsource search engine optimization can hire me now.